Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Update

So I am not so good at this whole blogging thing. I figure it is time for some kind of an update. I don't have pictures though, so that will come when I can get to that. I am still pregnant, but down to the final countdown. Only ten more days to go. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I am not going to lie, being pregnant has not been my favorite thing in the world. Woman that say they just love being pregnant have to be some kind of crazy because even without a lot of complications I just don't like it. But besides the point I can't wait to have this little girl in my arms and see what she looks like. I thought I might just do a little recap on my pregnancy. The first four months are quite a blur to me. It was like one week after I found out I was pregnant that I started to get sick all of the time. I probably puked in every parking lot and marked my territory with puke on every part of the highway I drive on. It was not fun. I was always so tired, and pretty much just worked and slept. Poor Micah probably went crazy because I didn't cook dinner much because everything just made me sick. The second trimester was a little bit better. I wasn't so sick all the time and the tiredness kind of went away, and I hadn't really started growing too much. By the third trimester, when the baby started invading my space and rearranging my organ systems that is when it became uncomfortable and I became tired again. The last couple of weeks I have not been able to sleep, and everyone says that is just preparing you for when the baby comes because you are not going to sleep then. None the less, I am still very excited to have this baby, and it wouldn't hurt if she wanted to come just a few days early because my back is killing me. So any suggestions for making a kid want to come out go ahead and share. Well that was probably pretty boring to all of you but hey at least I have a record now. I will post some belly pictures when I get a chance. That is all now good bye.

2 comments:

Debi said...

You are a big dork! But we all love you! We too would like the baby to come early so we can see her and meet her. Don't know when the meeting will go on but you had better post more after she is born. There are some things I believe about contractions starting. Eat chocolate covered something. Not a few but the whole bag if you can get a whole bag of something. At least if it doesn't work you had something good. Castor Oil would be nasty! Walking is good but it really doesn't help when you have walked every day for work. Squats. It just looks like it will help. It is a much better choice than bouncing, that hurts. Ask Micah, all husbands will or should have the same suggestion. I am sure you can guess what that is. Pray. Also don't plan on it. With Ada I tried all things and when I finally said fine the baby will come when it comes and I "gave up" it came a few hours later, of course after I ate the whole bag of chocolate covered strawberries. Yum. Good luck and I want to be close to the front of the phone calls from whomever you tell to call me. ASAP. Love ya Debi

Juniel Bingham said...

whatever you do... you can't have that baby before I do!!! :) We're SOO excited for you guys! Girls are soooo fun- you'll never be bored with her! (Ever) :} And Happy Birthday tomorrow!