My back aches for you... Have you tried a crawling position for temporary relief? I am not kidding!
You will be on your knees the rest of your life now; either cleaning up or praying. We are praying that Alli turns;that would help some. She is really tucked up there under your heart. Must be hard for her to leave home.God bless!You will be a good mama.
3 comments:
YOU ARE TENNIE TINY, my Friend!!! Lookin good!! Good Luck!
You look good and I think she is fully baked so pop her out any time! Ha ha! Can't wait to have some pics posted of her when she pops. Love ya Debi
My back aches for you... Have you tried a crawling position for temporary relief? I am not kidding!
You will be on your knees the rest of your life now; either cleaning up or praying.
We are praying that Alli turns;that would help some. She is really tucked up there under your heart. Must be hard for her to leave home.God bless!You will be a good mama.
Post a Comment