Yes that is right. It is October 4th and we woke up to about three inches of wet snow. My husband would make fun of me because I said wet snow, but it really was a slushy wet snow. It has been snowing on and off all day. It is supposed to warm up over the next few days so it will be gone. I have just been really busy with school. We moved to Dietrich the first part of August and have loved every minute of it. Micah gets the chance to go out with his brother and look for deer all of the time. I have been busy with church stuff. They asked me to do a craft a month for the next three months for Relief Society. Anyone that knows me, knows that I don't craft, so if anyone out there has any good ideas, send them my way. Life is great, school is hard, but this semester is almost half over and I am on the downhill slope to graduating in May. I can hardly wait. I am so sick of being in school mode. I just want to be in wife mode. Micah is gone hunting a lot, I miss him when he goes, but he loves it so I don't care. That is about all. I will try to be better at keeping this blog updated. It is all a matter of TIME. Definatley not enough of it. Here are some pictures from the snow storm, oh and my cute, I mean handsome husband hunting. 
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas,haha!!! Glad to see the update. Oh and nice pic Micah! Good luck with school lindy!
hmmm... I was beginning to wonder if you guys were still alive...
Post a Comment