It has been a long time since I have posted. I don't know what my deal is. School got out like four weeks ago.
-It was our anniversary on May 10th. We have already been married a year. That went by so fast. Micah surprised me and took me to the cabin we went to on our Honeymoon. It was so much fun.
-We sold our dodge pickup and traded it for an older ford. Micah swore he would never buy a Ford, but he really likes it. I really like it because it costs less.
-We got to take our four wheeler out on a few rides. That was fun. It is sweet having a four wheeler with two seats.
-We went on our first camping trip over Memorial Day weekend. As always such a blast.
- My brother Lee came with his wife and kids. It was tons of fun to get to spend some time with them. Their kids are so cute and fun.
-I don't have to go to summer school this year. I am working, taking care of a little autistic boy. It can be challenging, but I love it. Hopefully I will be better at this blogging thing. We have just been busy. That was a quick catch up of our lives. Here are some pictures from the events. Enjoy
Here we are on our camping trip
Doesn't he look good?? Just out shooting guns
No comments:
Post a Comment