This past weekend we went to Salt Lake to Jonathons wedding. Jonathon is Micah's younger brother. To make the trip worth it we left on Thursday. Friday we went to the Salt Lake Temple. It was so beautiful. After that we went on a tour of the conference center. It was the first time that Micah had been in it. I went to a conference session when I was in sixth grade. It was pretty neat to tour that. It was a fascinating building. Later that night we hung out with Micah's family. They are a ton of fun. We had a good time. Saturday was the big wedding. It was the last wedding of the Smith kids. There have been three weddings in their family in the past five months. I bet it was a relief to have the last wedding done. In case you are wondering there are eight kids in Micah's family. All in all it was a good weekend. Congratulations to Jontahon. Good Job Brother. We didn't take pictures, I only have a couple from the whole weekend. I am horrible at remembering my camera. That is about it for now. 
1 comment:
you better say that we were fun! also give "jontahon" a big hug for us this weekend since we won't be there :) haha
Post a Comment