Monday, August 25, 2008
One year ago...
It has been one year ago today since I went on a blind date with Micah. I was a shy girl, yeah I know, hard to believe me shy, but when it came to guys I was. It was a blind date I almost didn't go on because I was going to go to a Sunday school party, besides I was 18 years old, Micah was 26. That is old. He was thinking, she's an 18 year old, young and immature. Little did we know the many things we had in common, from wearing to same shoes, to having the same ringtone and even having the same backgrounds growing up. It wasn't very hard to fall in love with him, but I think it was easier for him to fall in love with me. After seven weeks of dating, seven months of being engaged and three months of marriage we have made it a year. It has been so much fun. Micah is such a wonderful man. I love him sooooo much. Below are pictures of us on our first date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww,shoot! :)
i noticed your shoes were a lot cleaner than micah's :) who were the tootie frooties in the pic w/you guys? haha just joking :)
That is crazey its been a year. I always remember Micah saying he would NEVER go on a blind date. Never say never!! I always told him that he would meet his future wife on a blind date. I was so right. Anyway cute blog. I'm so j that we are so far away and couldn't go up to Island Park w/you all. Well good luck w/school both of you!
Hey wow.. doesn't seem like that long!
And yes you better come.. haven't seen ya in awhile.. I have an invite for you and your mom... and yes bring your scents and get different ones!!!
Post a Comment