Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Catch Up

So I haven't blogged for a while. I can't really say that it is because we are too busy, I have just been to lazy to do it. I finished school about a week ago, but have to go back in two and half weeks. So I am just enjoying the time off. It is great. We haven't done too much lately. We went fishing the other day and then had a fish fry at my parents house on Sunday. Two weeks ago we went up tp Redfish Lake and Galena. We just went to check out the scenery. Brent and Paige, a couple of Micah's friends came out so we went and toured the country up there. It was really pretty. Other than that Micah has been out of commission. He tore his hamstring really bad a couple of weeks ago playing baseball, so we haven't been able to do much hiking or anything. He says he has to get his leg healed because hunting season is right around the corner. I guess I should enjoy as much time with my husband now, because once hunting season hits it is all I will hear about. Lately it is all I hear about. Everyday he informs me how many days are left until hunting season and how excited he is. I just smile and nod my head. We only have a few weeks of summer left. This weekend Micahs brother is getting married, so we are heading down to Utah tomorrow. That should be fun. Other than that not a whole lot is going on. Below are some pictures overlooking Galena. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Dang, a torn hamstring....yeah your not getting a whole lot of anything done these days are ya??? (wink, wink)

Emmy and Rondi said...

Oh sure...your grandpa didn't have a birthday and you didn't come see your awesome cousin who acually now has a working phone....right??? haha just kidding. It was fun having you down. Come again soon k?