Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Canoeing,Wedding, and other exciting times of Micah and Lindy

This weekend we went to Blackfoot for Jonathons Open House. It was fun to get to see family again. On Saturday we went up to Island Park and went canoeing with Jonathon, Alicia and Micah's sister Melodee and her family. It was so much fun. We floated down Henry's Fork. After floating we went over to Mesa Falls. That place is so beautiful. After enjoying the awesome falls and looking in awe, the biggest white trash wedding of the century occured and brought us back down to Earth. It was quite the parth. I think the groom was wearing a Budweiser T-shirt, but to dress it up he had a fancy boutinerre. It was quite hilarious. We were trying to get pictures of it, but it didn't work very well. I don't know why I didn't go and stand over there and make it look like Micah was taking a picture of me. We thought of that after we left. All in all it was a pretty fun weekend. Our last little shebang before school starts. Micah has to go on Thursday, and I start Monday. It should be really exciting!!! (there was a hint of sarcasm) This is Jonathon and Alicia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So we're waiting for your pictures of the first day of school too. Good luck and have a good year.