Monday, October 17, 2011

Have I told you how much I love this girl? She makes me smile all day everyday. She is such a great baby. Yes she has her moments, especially from 6:30 to 8:00 at night. She has been rolling over for quite a while now, and sits up really well. We are still working on the crawling thing. She really scoots those legs. but I think she gets high centered on her belly. She is such a joy to have around and we really do love her. She totally has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Here are some recent pictures of her. Enjoy!
































2 comments:

Debi said...

OOOHHH! How cute! I love the photos. Do you take them? You do really well if you do. She is getting so grown. Tell her to stop till I get there! I am so glad she is a great little baby for you. There always has to be something though and an 1 1/2 is quite a deal! Love ya Debi

Debi said...

How cute!!!!!! she looks fabulous. She looks so cute on that big huge watch-a-makalett thingy-madoddle. Are you taking those because they're so cute.

Love you Loni