This picture just cracks me up. She is such a funny little girl. I just love her!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Update
My little Alli girl is 7 weeks old today. Time is just going by way to fast. The other day I went to put pajamas on Alli and they were too small. I think I was a little bit in denial because I still put newborn pajamas on her the next night. Micah goes on to say to me, I thought you were going to put her newborn clothes away. I said I am but I can't stand the fact that my first baby is already out of her newborn clothes. Micah proceeds to tell me "it is just her newborn clothes, what will get me is when she goes to get a drivers license." I thought this was funny, but seriously she is growing so fast. Before I know some boy (and let me tell you he will have to be some great man) will be at our house trying to get permission to marry my little girl. Well enough of that rant. Alli has been smiling a lot more lately. It is so fun to get her to get a big ol grin on her face when daddy and mommy talk to her. She is already a little talker and coos and talks back to us. She is a pretty content baby unless she really needs something like food or a diaper change. She doesn't quite sleep through the night yet, but only wakes up once, which I think is pretty good. All in all she is a very patient baby whose personality is already starting to show. I think she is going to be a funny little girl. I will have to get some video of the funny things she does. Here are some pictures from this week.
This picture just cracks me up. She is such a funny little girl. I just love her!


This picture just cracks me up. She is such a funny little girl. I just love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is SO adorable! I'm SO glad that my kids will have your kids to grow up with!
SHE is so fun! Look how cute her facial expressions are! I am pretty sure you need to drive down and visit me so I can snuggle your little beauty! Love ya Lindy! Give Alli (sp.) a smooch for me....give Micah one too while your at it ;) haha!
Aaawww! I love her too! It is sad to have them grow out of their clothes, more so when you don't even get to put them all on them. Tyce is growing out of everything. I don't like it. He is almost full crawling. He just kind of scoots himself everywhere. I should video it, but it will be the last time I get to video a baby scooting.....since I probably won't have more. Love ya Debi
Post a Comment