Friday, May 27, 2011

2 Months Old

Today Alli is two months old! I can't believe how fast the time has already gone. She is such a fun girl and is developing a personality more and more each day. She loves it when we talk to her and coo at her. She loves to coo back. She smiles lots, and is usually pretty happy. She is around 10 oe 11 pounds, but I will get the official stats at her two month appointment. She is becoming more and more alert everyday and loves looking around at her surroundings. Her favorite thing to do is sit in her bouncer chair on the table and talk to and watch mom do things. She can also look outside from that chair. She is such a precious girl and we are so lucky to have her in our family.

3 comments:

Debi said...

SHe is so cute. Too bad Tyce and her are related otherwise I would say Tyce has a girly-friend! Haha. I am jealous Loni will get to meet her and I won't. Well gotta live the day...walk the dogs....take care of kids....enjoy a Saturday....not yell. Love ya Debi

Gramma Betsy said...

What a DOLL! Hoping we can meet her soon!

Jami said...

UPDate ALERT!!!....THIS IS A TEST. of the Emergency Blog Post System. ==== It is only a test. If there is not any new updates within the next 24 hours your family may be at risk! Please post as many picutes of your liitle girl and of you and your husband that is physically possible or you will be confined to loss of memories and your long lost cousin in law (or whatever the crap I am) will be broken hearted some more....because I MISS YOU!!! Once again...THIS IS A TEST. Thank you for your cooperation! ;) Love ya!!