Monday, May 10, 2010

Two Years Ago...

Where has the time gone? Two years ago today Micah and I were married. It has gone by so fast. It has been a good two years. I have been able to get my nursing degree and Micah has been able to use his degree as a teacher. It has been a good ride, and I hope for many more good years to come. I must also mention the sweet thoughtfulness of my husband. We decided we weren't going to get each other anything and low and behold what a man, he came home with this....

I know what you are thinking. A luggable loo, really? That's right, my husband got me a toliet. I couldn't have asked for anything more. (hint of sarcasm.) But really I did want this for camping, I won't have to go out in the dark at night to go to the bathroom. Such a thoughtful man. Now if that isn't true love I don't know what is!!! Happy Anniversary Micah! I love you! Oh yeah I should mention that he did put some flowers in the toilet for me!

7 comments:

Jami said...

Oh Micah is SUCH a romantic ;)!!!! THat is pretty much the best anniversary present ever:)!!! ANd it even has your middle NAME ;)!!! Hope you have MAny more years of fun!!!

Debi said...

I am so glad to see a picture of you and Micah....oops I mean of your loo! At least I know where you will be going and what you will be doing. Love ya and happy anniversary! Love ya Debi

r & k said...

hmmm . . . that's crappy.

Triple Bypass said...

hahahahaha! Oh my gosh Micah! Wow.

kjmerrillfam said...

How sweet for Micah to think of you Lindy! I'm happy to hear he had flowers for you! How funny....Happy 2 years!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

What a sweet husband...I think I will ask Trevor for a luggable loo for our next anniversary! :) You guys are so cute!

Jami said...

WARNING: I NEED AN UPDATE NOW.....OR ELSE....:)