Did I mention that I just love this man. He is so amazing. I just really like this picture from our wedding day. I can't believe it has already almost been two years. 

Meet my brother Spencer. He is totally awesome and is very smart. He is so easy to get along with and is the best uncle. When my nieces and nephew iare here he always calls them up and invites them to the merc for luch and to get some ice cream. He just rocks. This is a picture from our Yellowstone trip last summer. Love ya spence
Does this mean I am caught up???
1 comment:
Sure:) Love you Lindy and I love that you are trying to post pics everyday. Keep it up and try to post some pics that are new of you and your hubby and your doggies and your house and whatever else gets in the way of your lens! Love ya Debi
Post a Comment