Sunday, December 20, 2009

What to Post???

I don't know what to post about but my blog is in definite need of an update. A lot has been going on lately. I just finished up the third semester of the nursing program and will start the last semester in January. I am so excited to finally be a nurse. Micah has just been busy with hunting and school. He loves to find an excuse to go hunting all of the time. I really don't mind. I told him he can't be that free when we have kids so enjoy it now. We did our annual Christmas tree hunt. Our blog picture is the only one that we took.
This past Thanksgiving my only grandparent left passed away. It was my grandpa, he was 95 years old. He was such a good man and I will miss him, but am very happy that he could be with my grandma after five years of being alone. We were also able to spend time with all of Micah's family over Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. I really enjoy his family.
I am grateful for this Chirstmas season and the birth of our Savior. It is such a fun time of year and a good time to remind us of all the great things we have in our lives.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: