Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family, Fun, and a Wedding

This past weekend my brother got married down in Salt Lake. My entire family was able to come out for the weekend. It was so much fun. I love seeing my little nieces and nephews they are just so cute (yeah I am a little bit bias) On Sunday we were able to witness the blessing of my newset niece, Ada Claire. It was really neat. My brother lives in Virginia so it was really cool for him to be able to come here and bless the baby. It was such a wonderful weekend. It is always such a letdown when everyone leaves though. I took a couple of pictures, but I will post some more when I get them from the other cameras. That is all!


This picture made me laugh!

My newest niece Ada, isn't she cute?

3 comments:

r & k said...

ahh, the lion house, eh?
happy b-day!!! look at you all grown up! :)
k-bye

Terry and Gail said...

Lindy, I always feel the same way when my kids leave after they have been visiting for some events. But at least we have events in our live that inspire them to come and visit. I'd go crazy without that. What event should we make sure happens next year so they will come again? Love, Gail

Heather and Trevor said...

Awwww! What great pictures! i wish we could have been there! One of these days we will meet up! Hopefully sooner than later :)