I have been wanting to cut my hair for quite a while now. At least a couple times a week someone at college will ask me how old I am. I tell them am I am 19. The proceed to tell me I look like I am 15 and don't look old enough to be in college. Well I know someday I will appreciate looking young, but now I hate it. So my theory was I would look older with shorter hair. I don't know if my thoery was proven but it is cut. My best friend Angelina cut it. She did a good job. I think I like it, it is just hard to get used to. I also need to learn how to style my own hair. I have a really hard time making it look cute, but anyway here is the haircut.

Yup I still look like I am 15, Oh well
6 comments:
I love it. I think you look super cute, at least 16 :)
WAY CUTE!!!!!! SHE DID AWESOME!!!!
Yup, you still look 15! I like it though. Makes me want to run out and do the same do. But I might look like 15 1/2. LOve ya Debi
It looks cute! I will have to get Angelina to cut mine... I am sure she would love that. Hope you guys are doing great! Maybe sometime me and Cody will actually make it to visit.
Hey Lindy! What a cute Haircut! I love it! I just saw your blog and I am so glad I did because it is so fun to keep in touch through blogging! Our Blog is Private, so send me your e-mail and I will totally add you to our list! Glad to see that you are well. Keep in touch! :)
Oh and my e-mail is igolfgirl@gmail.com
Post a Comment