Thursday, June 5, 2008

Micah's New Haircut

Sometimes we have to much fun at this Smith house. The other night we were getting ready for bed, doing a few last minute things around the house and Micah came out like this...



This is his new haircut...Actually this is a wig he got at the DI a few years ago. He is so crazy sometimes. I guess that is why I love him so much because I can relate to crazy very well. So you would probably think that after taking this picture he would be done. I pulled the camera out for one picture and he thought it would be fun to have a little photo shoot, so I took a few more pictures. Enjoy. Our camera was kind of acting funny so the lighting is a little bit off.

Micah's True Side
Ok, so I kind of got into it to. Here I am wearing my hunters ed hat. That is the prize I got for finishing and passing the Hunters Ed course. Something is wrong with me, I can't believe I agreed to do that. Now Micah thinks he is going to take me deer hunting this fall. I am not going to complain though, because I actually kind of like it, to a point anyway. Seriously though, can't they give you something better than an old man hat for completing the course???
That was a fun night. We laughed until our bellies hurt. The sad thing is that it probably wasn't that funny. We need to get out more!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Wishing you could live through the 80's as a grown up. You could probably pull that look off today and get by with it.

Anonymous said...

JOE DIRT!!! You guys are hillarious.... Call me sometime, so we can hang out!!!